Click on the following types of savings/benefits to quickly find information about each one:
- Cafeteria Plan
The MoCAFE Cafeteria Plan is a payroll-deduction savings plan (flexible spending plan) which permits team members to set aside a portion of their salary on a tax-free basis to pay for state-sponsored medical and group term life insurance premiums and to be reimbursed for certain medical, child, and dependent care expenses.
- MOSERS – Missouri State Employees' Retirement System
- Annual Benefits Statements: Members can access a summary of pay and benefits through MOSERS.
- Educational Seminars (PreRetirement Planning): PreRetirement Planning explains your MOSERS retirement benefits and the decisions you make at retirement.
- Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan: Administered by MOSERS, the deferred compensation plan provides a convenient way to save for retirement through payroll deduction. Both pre-tax and after-tax (Roth) contribution options are available. Plan features include a custom, yet affordable investment lineup, FREE seminars and consultation with local representatives, and convenient online account access.
- MOST – Missouri’s 529 College Savings Plan
MOST - Missouri's 529 College Savings Plan helps individuals and families save for college expenses through a tax-advantaged investment plan sponsored by the State of Missouri.
- WeSave Discount Program
The WeSave Discount Program helps team members stretch their household income. State team members who choose to participate in this FREE program will save money (up to 40% off retail value) on direct-buy products purchased from WeSave merchants.
- State of Missouri Employee Discount Website
The State of Missouri Employee Discount Website exists to offer active and retired Missouri state team members discounts on products and services from various vendors in order to express appreciation for their valued service to Missouri citizens. All discounted products and services offered through this website are provided at no cost to state team members or the State of Missouri.
- Missouri Vocational Enterprises
Missouri Vocational Enterprises (MVE) offers active and retired State team members the opportunity to purchase quality products at a competitive rate. MVE is a service that teaches offenders good work ethics and transferable job skills to prepare them for successful reentry into society.
- Credit Union
Credit Union offers checking, savings, and lending services through payroll deduction. Services also include traveler's checks, credit cards, and automatic teller machine cards.
- Social Security
Social Security is paid through employee-employer contributions.
- U.S. Savings Bonds
U.S. Savings Bonds are available through payroll deduction plan.
- Direct Deposit
Team Member's paychecks are directly deposited to bank, savings institution, or credit union account of their choice.
- Healthy Living Incentives
Healthy Living Incentives provided by Strive for Wellness include:
- Strive for Wellness
- Partnership Incentive Program
- Tobacco Free Incentive
- Disease Management Program